Last updated: 2022-01-16
What is Private Policy?
What is Personal Information?
How Does BE CLOSE Share Your Personal Information?
We share your personal information, only apps usage, location and driving event data, with others within your BE CLOSE circles.
Any information or content that you voluntarily post to our App Store and Google Play Store, or our social media pages will automatically be available to the public. We may publicly post your reviews and comments online.
If we have any reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, bring legal action against or contact someone who may be causing harm to someone or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other website users, or anyone else (including the rights or property of anyone else) that could be harmed by such activities, in connection with any legal investigation, when we believe that such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on BE CLOSE, to any third party with your prior consent to do so.
How we Use Collected information:
- provide efficient services with BE CLOSE app;
- store entered information so it does not have to be re-entered during your visit or the next time you use the app
- Provide you with necessary content and information
- Monitor statistics such as total number of visitors, users, traffic areas, and demographic patterns
- Find and Fix technical problems reported by our Users or engineers
- Update BE CLOSE and ask you to update it on system and related devices
Our Commitment to Data Security
We use the latest technical and organizational measures to maintain and protect your personal data from unauthorized access and from being stolen, lost or misused, but we cannot ensure or otherwise guarantee the security of information sent to us over the Internet.
By downloading and using BE CLOSE, you declare to have read and accepted the terms of this Policy. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, you expressly and unequivocally consent to:
the collection and processing of your personal data by us according to the indicated purposes and this Policy;
the collection and processing of Data on your behalf, as indicated herein; and
What Personal Information Does BE CLOSE Collect?
- Registration and Profile Information. When you use BE CLOSE, we may collect (now or in the future) your personal information such as your first and last name, email address, mobile phone number and a photo, if you decide to have a photo associated in BE CLOSE. We may collect billing information when you buy subscription.
- BE CLOSE collects your unique user identifier and your location through GPS, WiFi, or wireless network triangulation in order to obtain your location for the purposes of providing the BE CLOSE Services. We collect the location of your designated Location Alerts to provide notifications when you arrive and leave a specific Area. If you turn off location sharing we will not share your location with your family members(or other person(s) you shared your location). We maintain location information only so long as is reasonable to provide the Service and then the location data is deleted.
- BE CLOSE collects apps usage information in order to obtain recently used apps information for the purposes of providing the BE CLOSE Services. We collect recently used apps information after necessary permission was activated on the device. If you turn off Apps Usage Information sharing we will not share your recent apps usage with your family members(or other person(s) you shared your apps usage). We maintain apps usage information only so long as is reasonable to provide the Service and then the apps usage data is deleted.
- We collect information when you message other members through BE CLOSE app (or other person(s) you shared your location with) through the use of the BE CLOSE services. We may also retain any messages you send to us. If you submit any DATA to us (contacts, comments), we collect the data provided in the forms indicated in and submitted through these forms by you, including name and email address. Required data in order to send the web-form is indicated. This data is used for processing your request and contacting you for further communication.
User has the right to access, edit, delete your personal information that you may have added to BE CLOSE application. You can at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information.
We safely keep your Data and information from a target device(s) for 12 month period, for statistical purpose, then it gets deleted.
If you wish to remove all Data, please, uninstall BE CLOSE from your device(s), and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received your request your information will be permanently removed within 30 days or earlier from our active systems, servers and back-ups.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions about your child’s account. If you believe that we might have inadvertently collected information from a child under 13 without parental consent, please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any added changes will affect all of the information previously collected from you and the information collect by BE CLOSE after such changes, and may include without limitation additional uses or disclosures of your information.
California Privacy Rights
Your Personal Data will not be shared with third-parties for their direct marketing purposes to the extent prohibited by California law. If our practices change, we will do so in accordance with applicable laws and will notify you in advance.